Monday 16 February 2015

Let's moan about the Football.

What's to moan about, I hear you ask?

Bradford City beat Sunderland 2 - 0 and did it very well, but my god can people moan.

At Bradford City there are 56 seats covered. They are never used and they are covered in memory of the 56 supporters who sadly lost their lives in the fire of 1985. The Bradford City fire is etched into the memory of anybody from Bradford, it was a tragic event that will never be forgotten.
Where do these come in to it?
Well some cantankerous bastard was moaning about it.
2 other seats had been re-allocated, elsewhere in the stadium, and he was moaning, wondering why 2 had been re-allocated and there were still 56 covered up.
I didn't bother arguing, I would have bitten his head off. This guy had already pissed me off. He seems to have total disregard for everybody and everything.
Within the first 5 minutes of meeting him he was moaning about cyclists and the road, and how the Tour De France should have been sabotaged by throwing diesel and tacks on the road. He was moaning about people parking on a tight road when he had to get his wagon round, telling me he was going to bash them off the road.
He's supposed to be a professional driver FFS! If he's driving a wagon he must have taken the CPC or "Certificate of Professional Competency".
People like this get on my tits.

Then there was the Steward who I overhear.
Manager: "There were a few missiles being thrown, but at least nobody got hurt".
Steward: "Yeah, well. I got hit on the foot".

SHUT. THE. FUCK. UP.........

Anyhow, from a non Football fan who makes it to quite few games...C'Mon CITY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment